Thursday 1 April 2010

MY BLOG - SO FAR EVALUATION

My deadline for this project is this Friday (02.04.10)!

As soon as I got this project I started it straight away, I knew it was going to be a perfect project for me as I spend most of my time (too much) on the Internet and I'm always constantly photographing.

I didn't want to just upload 5 photographs every week, I wanted to upload all my favourite photographs whenever in the week as I like showing people my work and what Iv been up to. In a week I can do a lot of photo shoots so I generally just uploaded photographs a few days after a shoot. I also enjoy writing about my work and what I have been up to. So overall I felt this project was perfect for me.

I will most definitely be continuing my blog after this project or at least try! As I plan to do a lot of shoots over Easter and have shoots booked, so I may as well continue to present my work that I have been doing over Easter. Its also a nice website for people to come and view my work and gives them a nice insight on the way I think and work.

I think this blog allows people to see my main interests in photography and my style and how my work will hopefully develop and improve over time.

I decided to keep my blog in the same layout as the original as I already liked the way it was layed out. I kept to the same simple font as i didn't want to distract the reader from my photographs with some crazy font and wanted it simple and easy to read. I decided to choose a black background as with my sketchbooks at college I like to present my work on black and also think its makes your work look more posh and professional. Also most people generally like the colour black than if I was to have a colour like pink which is more feminine. I kept a white colour for my writing so my writing stood out against the background.

This project has helped me to link my work to other photographers, There isn't really anything about this project which I didn't enjoy luckily.

So all in all = :)

No comments:

Post a Comment