Monday 15 March 2010

THE BOX - TRAFFIC LIGHT PARTY - OFFICE, TRURO

THE BOX - TRAFFIC LIGHT PARTY - OFFICE, TRURO


This week I was asked if I was interested in photographing the traffic light party for the box on tuesday 9th of March.

I really wanted to photograph the event, as it is good experience for me and helps get myself known. I handed out buisness cards to people who were interested in my photography.


I love capturing the different colours off the lights at night clubs, and i like to photograph people enjoying themselves.


I used a fisheye lens to help create distorted funny photographs and people like to look back and laugh at the photographs from the night. The fisheye lens proves to be extreamly popular with people when photographing events at night clubs.

I also used a Canon flashgun as night clubs tend to be dark.


I like the colours in this photograph and how everythings blurred which surrgests people dancing apart from the man on the right who is in focus.

These are some of the hundreds of photographs I took on the night, Just friends enjoying themselves and having a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment